- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 tbs dried tarragon
- 1 1/2 tsp s fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp s Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic clove s
- 3 pounds fresh vegetables such as baby carrots, celery sticks, blanched sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, and grape tomatoes
- 6 green onions, coarsely chopped (1 cup )
1. In food processor with knife blade attached, add green onions, garlic, spinach, oils, and tarragon. Process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula.
2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and process 30 seconds or until well combined.
3. Sprinkle dip with chives and serve with fresh vegetables.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups