- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp s crushed red pepper
- 1.5-2 pound s boneless country style pork ribs
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cup s apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tbs molasses (or 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar)
1. Place ribs in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag, set aside. In 4-cup glass measure, stir together vinegar, water, oil, molasses, salt, red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper until salt is dissolved. Remove 1/2 cup marinade; set aside. Add remaining marinade to ribs; seal bag and marinate for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator. Remove ribs from marinade; discard marinade.
2. Prepare medium-hot fire; grill ribs over indirect heat for 50-60 minutes or until pork is tender and the internal temperature reaches 160° F. Baste ribs twice with reserved sauce mixture during last 15 minutes of grilling.
Recipe & photo courtesy of the National Pork Board, http://www.porkbeinspired.com