- Toppings: diced tomatoes, sliced green onions, sliced black olives, diced avocados, guacamole, and/or sour cream
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup hot chunky salsa
- 1 cup medium chunky salsa
- 1 bag (10 to 16 ounces) corn tortilla chips, strips, or rounds
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 package (8 ounces) finely shredded nacho and taco cheese blend
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove s, minced
- 1/2 medium jalapeno pepper, minced
1. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add beef and cook 3 to 4 minutes, turning once. Add onion and cook 5 minutes, stirring onion occasionally. Transfer beef and onion to 3 ½ to 4 quart slow cooker. Stir in garlic, jalapeno, corn, salsas, and chili powder. Cover and cook on low 2 to 2 ½ hours or until beef is fork-tender.
2. Transfer beef to cutting board. Cut beef into bite-size pieces. Return beef to slow cooker, stirring to combine ingredients. Spoon beef mixture over chips. Sprinkle cheese and desired toppings over beef.