- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag (10 ounces) Italian salad mix
- 1 medium Kirby cucumber (or half of an English cucumber), quartered lengthwise and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1/4 tsp fine ground sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1. Prepare Dressing: In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
2. Prepare Salad: In large bowl, toss Italian salad mix, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and beans. Add dressing and toss well using tongs. Serve topped with cheese, if desired.