- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup s old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup strawberry or red raspberry syrup
- 1/4 cup oat bran or oat bran hot cereal
- 1/4 cup s sliced almonds
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 cup s water
1. In small skillet, cook almonds over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
2. Meanwhile, in 2 to 3 quart saucepan, heat water, and salt to boiling over medium-high heat. Stir in oats, cranberries and oat bran. Reduce heat to low; cook 10 minutes or until mixture is creamy, stirring occasionally. Stir in almonds, syrup, and cinnamon, and cook 2 minutes.