- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup quartered and sliced cucumber
- 1 cup rasberry vinaigrette olive oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chives for garnish (optional)
- 2 bags (6 ounces each) baby spinach
- 4 boneless salmon fillets (6 oounces each)
1. Place salmon in large zip-top plastic bag and pour ½ cup vinaigrette over salmon. Seal bag and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; oil grill rack. Place salmon on hot grill rack, skin side up, and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145°. Separate skin from salmon while removing salmon from grill. Let cool and refrigerate until chilled.
3. To serve, distribute spinach, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, and salmon fillets over 4 serving plates. Serve with remaining vinaigrette. Garnish with chives, if desired.